Welcome to the Aversity Support Page
New here? Watch the video below to learn more about our support system and team
Yes, you can become a partner by joining our partner's program. The partners' program costs $9 a month and will give you access to all promotion material, tools, training videos and etc...
Sometimes, the Aversity dashboard will automatically redirect you to the login page when trying to access a course or page inside the dashboard, even if you’re already logged in. This is usually a browser issue and can be solved easily by deleting your browser cache. Keep in mind that this will not delete your browser history or cookies. It’ll only delete saved files from websites you’ve visited. This is how you do this in Google Chrome (same process in Firefox)
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- On your browser toolbar, click More Tools Clear Browsing Data.
- In the “Clear browsing data” box, click the checkbox for Cached images and files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose the beginning of time to delete everything. Note: This option does not appear on all devices.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Aversity accepts a limited number of articles every month by its users. You can simply contact our support team for more details regarding publishing requirements and our publisher program, but here are some basics:
- Articles must be about business or personal development niche
- We don’t allow affiliate links inside articles, only links to useful websites, services or Aversity affiliate links.
- Articles must be at least 700 words
- and your article must be unique and well written (we check for both using our tools and in house copywriting tools)
After you’re approved for the first time, we provide you with a writer account, which allows you to publish articles on Aversity with ease in the future.
Aversity provides different coaching packages based on the program you’ve purchased. Our high ticket programs such as Aversity Platinum or Done For You Online Business come with direct 1-on-1 coaching. If you need to have a 1-on-1 session, be sure to contact support and let us know.
Low ticket programs such as CB Master Academy or Niche Blogging Success come with a limited coaching program.
You can send your questions to our coaches using the form inside the members’ area. Our coaches will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer based on your membership level and question.
Additionally, you can ask your question publicly by starting a topic on our community forum.
You can change your payout information by going to your profile settings in your Aversity account. You can change your Paypal email or choose a different type of payout.
You can log in using the username and password you created upon your purchase. If you’ve forgotten your username and password and need help recovering it, you can use the login form to recover your password, or contact support to get help.
Submit a Ticket
Can't find the answers you're looking for? Don't worry about it, we got you! Use the form below to submit a support ticket. We will get back to you as soon as possible, usually within an hour or so.