.st0{fill:#FFFFFF;}

Why isn’t my presell page making any sales? 

By  Edward Lim

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Edward Lim
    Participant

Alright, I’ll give it a try. I’m making a Youtube intro video too from Fiverr, i might edit them into the videos I’ll be promoting on Facebook later.

Edward Lim
    Participant

Hi Sean, i made 2 landing pages with Thrive Architect. Upon opting in i would like to send the traffic to custom URLs.

One to the clickbank product, the other to the presell page. I’ve also integrated my landing page with GetResponse and it’s working fine, upon signing up they’ll be added in to the list no problem. However, they don’t get redirected to the correct URLS.

All they’re show is a “Success” notification. I’ll attach a few photos to show you how i did it.

How do i redirect them to the correct URL?

Sean Bagheri
    Participant

Redirect to Custom URL should work, I think you missed the HTTP part of your URL in there based on what I saw in the third image.

Edward Lim
    Participant

It just doesn’t show up when i save it. i just tried adding the http:// again, and it still doesn’t work

Sean Bagheri
    Participant

I’ve had this issue with Thrive before, try using another browser and see how it works, or clear your cache.

Edward Lim
    Participant

I tried that and didn’t help too… Do you have a landing page / funnel builder you would recommend which is cheaper than leadpages to recommend? You can leave your affiliate link here too, i’ll check it out…

Sean Bagheri
    Participant

I don’t have anything, I think Thrive is a great option. Maybe try contacting their support and see what they have to say.

Edward Lim
    Participant

Yeap i did try contacting their support. Anyway i decided to just try out Clickfunnels, I’m using their 14 days trial and have completed my funnel. Everything’s working fine except for the integration, my traffic doesn’t get into my GetResponse sequence lol… I’m talking to CF’s support team now and waiting for their reply…

I’m rushing it so much because I’ve ran some Facebook video ads to gather “buyer data” and would like to target them. I’m afraid if i do it too late they’ll “forget my brand” and not optin upon clicking in…

Is this really an issue or am i just thinking minh too much? @@

Edward Lim
    Participant

Here are my results for my Facebook ad. I’ve spent about $12 (MYR50) for it. I’m getting an average CTR of about 3%, and about $0.70 – $0.80 per click. Total came up to about 29 link clinks and got 0 optins. Should i try to make ads for more CTR or focus on the optin page conversions?. I’ve Googled for some information regarding Facebook ads average CTR, which is about 1%. Although mine is slightly higher at 3%, i’m not sure if the number of clicks is able to justify the terrible conversion figures. What should i do now?

Sean Bagheri
    Participant

What is the opt-in page you’re sending your traffic to?

Edward Lim
    Participant

For my custom audience i send them here:
    https://edwarda42bd6.clickfunnels.com/squeeze-pageks2zr32fq3yrz5tc (These are audience that has watched at least 50% of my 1 minute video ad)

Lookalike audience will be sent here:
    https://edwarda42bd6.clickfunnels.com/squeeze-page9dlefqls

Before revision here was my ad copy:
    Headline : Why Does He Look At Other Women?
    (And Why You’re Not Good Enough)
    Text: Discover the “EMOTIONAL NEED” That Makes Men Fall In Love

I’ve revised my ad copy to:
    Headline: Discover the “EMOTIONAL NEED” That Makes Men Fall In Love.
    Text : Learn the unmet emotional “need” that makes men fall in love!

Click on the link ONLY if: (Otherwise it wouldn’t benefit you)

You’re a women who’s afraid that you can’t find a man who loves you.

You find romance illusive, and you don’t feel special.

You want to find a man who puts your happiness as his greatest priority.

You feel like men take you for granted.

You’re tired of surface level attraction and want deep, passionate love.

Or simply if you find it hard to attract men.

I really want to make sales…

Edward Lim
    Participant

For my custom audience, there’s only a relevancy of 3 and the CPC is quite high… Should i just turn this ad off? And for the lookalike audience, there’s a relevancy of 6

Sean Bagheri
    Participant

How are the conversions?

Edward Lim
    Participant

Both ads had 0 optins in this case… I’m not sure why but when i run FB ads my conversion’s always quite bad… What are the typical percentage of optin from cold facebook traffic? Is there anything you see which is majorly wrong?

Sean Bagheri
    Participant

What’s the CTR? How many clicks and impressions?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}

Subscribe to our newsletter for weekly updates!

>

close

FREE COURSE:

THE FIRST EVER A TO Z ONLINE BUSINESS SYSTEM THAT WILL REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR LIFE BY MAKING YOU UP TO $3,000 A DAY

• check-square-o
    Easy to follow with done for you tools and resources!
  • check-square-o
    Step by step details of a successful seven-figure online business!
envelope-open-o
envelope-open-o