.st0{fill:#FFFFFF;}

Why isn’t my presell page making any sales? 

By  Edward Lim

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Edward Lim
    Participant

Hello, I have a presell page for “His Secret Obsession” Which is a dating product.

https://www.helpmewithhim.com/hso-ps

I’ve sent a few hundred clicks to it and there isn’t a single sale and 0 optins. I should probably be split testing, but since the results are so bad, should i still use this as a control page? Or should i change the whole layout of the presell page?

What should i change in specific?

Thank you!

Sean Bagheri
    Participant

When this happens to me, I create a stand alone landing page and A/B test it against this. If landing page gets leads, I’ll know that there’s something wrong with copy of the original page. If I don’t get any opt-ins on the stand alone landing page too, it’ll tell me that something’s wrong with traffic.

Edward Lim
    Participant

Thanks for your explanation Sean 🙂 Perhaps i’ll create a normal optin page and see how it goes… Anyway, i’m using cold Facebook ad traffic, should i only use send people to the presell via retargeting? or it’s supposed to work fine both ways?

Sean Bagheri
    Participant

I would create a retargeting list of people who’ve already clicked on your previous ad and send them to the opt-in page. This shouldn’t cost too much since it’s going to be a very small audience but since they’ve already clicked your ads, CTR and engagement should be higher and as I mentioned, cost will go down.

Then create another normal ad campaign and A/B test between presell and opt-in page.

Edward Lim
    Participant

GREAT IDEA! 🙂 I’m gonna give it a try, i’ll post my results in a few days 🙂

Edward Lim
    Participant

Hi Sean, I’ve made new squeeze pages and set up my rotator link

http://clickmeterlink.com/ix9b (Contains 2 different squeeze pages)

Upon signing up this is where the visitors will be redirected to – https://www.helpmewithhim.com/presell-thank-you/ (My presell page)

I’ll be using Facebook Traffic. What do you think about this strategy?

And also, how do i track which optin page converts better? I know how to get the tracking pixel but not sure where to put them. (I’m made my squeeze pages using Thrive themes on WordPress)

Sean Bagheri
    Participant

It’s a good idea. See how it performs. Regarding the conversion, you should create a conversion code in Clickmeter and add the code to your presell page, then create 2 tracking pixels, name them based on each landing page and add the conversion to each tracking pixel.
    Then create a tracking code, add both pages (link rotator) and see which pixel (page) converts better.

Edward Lim
    Participant

Thanks Sean! I’ve started running some FB ad to the rotator link, will come back hete with some results and make changes from there. I really want to make affiliate marketing work for me! Thank you so much Sean for your guidance and patience.

Edward Lim
    Participant

Okay this might sound crazy but i have about 132 clicks to my link, and i got 8 optins! This is the very first time i’m getting optins from Facebook LOL! Improvement nevertheless i guess. Anyway my retargeting CPC is higher than the broad targeting. Why is that so?

I’m going through your Facebook ads training and will give that “Engagement funnel” a try 🙂

Edward Lim
    Participant

Hello Sean i’ve been searching for hours and can’t find a product which has Video PLR for my dating niche (specifically dating advice for women). Is there any other way i can make a FB ad which target “buyers”?

From what i learned in your FB advertising course, you would segment those who watched more than 25% of your video content. I would like to target them but i can’t seem to find a PLR pack suitable for it and the affiliate product which i’m promoting doesn’t come with videos.

Sean Bagheri
    Participant
    Edward Lim
    Participant

I searched from this page too, but none of it has videos so i can’t run video ads. i bought this product just now http://master-resale-rights.com/personal-niches/relationships/get-your-ex-back/get-your-ex-back-in-7-days-video/ Unfortunately the quality is very bad.

Sean Bagheri
    Participant

In that case you should use whiteboard videos or testimonial style videos. You can find some cheap ones on Fiverr

Edward Lim
    Participant

I have a few videos which i’ve made before from Fiverr and put it to Youtube. Will these videos be good to promote? (I will promote 3 of it so that i can target an ad later on to those who watched at least 25% of my video. Or perhaps I’ll change it to 50% because my videos are shorter)

Sean Bagheri
    Participant

change it to 50% if your video is below 1 minute. start with a small budget and see how it goes.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}

Subscribe to our newsletter for weekly updates!

>

close

FREE COURSE:

THE FIRST EVER A TO Z ONLINE BUSINESS SYSTEM THAT WILL REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR LIFE BY MAKING YOU UP TO $3,000 A DAY

• check-square-o
    Easy to follow with done for you tools and resources!
  • check-square-o
    Step by step details of a successful seven-figure online business!
envelope-open-o
envelope-open-o