.st0{fill:#FFFFFF;}

Why am I not getting sales on Facebook ads? 

By  Kastuda

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    ahmer
    Participant

Hi Sean
    What is the most popular way to increase conversion?

Kastuda

Thank You for the last video… I tried to make some changes based on your video and I would like you to take a look at this page I created.
    kastuda.lpages.co/new

Sean Bagheri
    Participant

Hi Sean
    What is the most popular way to increase conversion?

Facebook video ads are the best in my experience.

Jan Giesecke
    Participant

Use Leadpages.net

It’s much easier to use and better than Clickfunnels

Hi @seanbagheri, is this your general recommendation, these days? I saw a video on your YouTube channel from 2016 in which you said that you’re switching over to Clickfunnels. I have a CF subscription and wonder if LP is the better option for affiliate marketing the way you teach it. Thanks!

Sean Bagheri
    Participant

I use them both for different things. LP is easier to work with in general, also they’ve added lots of new features since my 2016 video so I’m happy with it but CF is also a great software, it’s really hard to tell which one is the better one.

Stephen Campbell
    Participant

Thanks Sean, I knew it was something small that actually has a greater impact on conversions than one would think. I will fix it right away

Stephen Campbell
    Participant

I just fixed it. U think this will convert better?

April
    Participant

I think it is hard to read with the background. And, do i need a loan for what? Pay bills, start a business, consolidate debt? Have you tried leadpages out of curiosity?

Also, are you targeting a narrow enough of a group? (I.e. specific reason why people would want to get a loan? And whether they “could” have a high enough credit score to qualify? I would think on Facebook you would want to get educated people wanting to start a home business because their credit score would be high enough to qualify them … not sure about this at all, but just a few thoughts.)

Martin Smith
    Participant

Optimize your ad, create good landing page and use targeted keywords…

Susan Gomez
    Participant

Check again your targeted audiences.If your targeting is wrong you will not get sell

Archana Luthra
    Participant

Post your ad in facebook without promotion and paste your products link, wait 5 sec you can see facebook catch your products description than click on submit.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}

Subscribe to our newsletter for weekly updates!

>

close

FREE COURSE:

THE FIRST EVER A TO Z ONLINE BUSINESS SYSTEM THAT WILL REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR LIFE BY MAKING YOU UP TO $3,000 A DAY

• check-square-o
    Easy to follow with done for you tools and resources!
  • check-square-o
    Step by step details of a successful seven-figure online business!
envelope-open-o
envelope-open-o