.st0{fill:#FFFFFF;}

Thoughts on Done for you online business 2.0 

By  Nabil Fanous

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Nabil Fanous
    Participant

Hi All,

I’m reaching out from Sydney Australia. Just wanted to get some feedback if any on the the Done for you online business 2.0 if anyone has delved into the program yet?

Feedback would be great.

Thanks

Peter
    Participant

I purchased DFYOB 2.0, I really like it so far. I am just about to run traffic to my offers so I dont have any results yet.

The program shows you how to build two campaigns step by step with Sean.

Ryan Reis
    Participant

I’m making about 4k a month at this point with the program, trying to double it this month. Based on the info I got from support they’re adding 2 new products this month.

Peter
    Participant

Ryan, just to clarify. Are you speaking solely of your results with 2.0 or 1.0 and 2.0 combined?

I really appreciate your response to threads as it inspires me thanks!

Nabil Fanous
    Participant

Hi

Thank you for your feedback much appreciated.

How long does the setting up of the website take before launch.

Is the traffic paid traffic? What kind offers/products are we sending to people?

Thanks

Peter
    Participant

Ryan, just to clarify. Are you speaking solely of your results with 2.0 or 1.0 and 2.0 combined?

I really appreciate your response to threads as it inspires me thanks!

Peter
    Participant

I would say you can have everything set up in a week. Sean has several trainings on different types of traffic most of it paid as that is the quickest way to get results.

Nabil Fanous
    Participant

Thank you
    I guess I’m just trying to get a better understanding and a members point of view about this program being a decent financial comitment. I wanted to stack up for it’s meant to achieve and help accomplish.
    There is a lot of crap out there claiming the have the holy grail of internet marketing.

Arthur Gaiyan
    Participant

So it’s been a few months, how’s it going so far with the dfy 2.0? I started couple weeks ago. I am at the traffic module, a bit overwhelmed but I will just have to stick with one for now. Who is doing well with it so far? any advice?

Ryan Reis
    Participant

I’ve made a great deal of money thanks to this program. I usually contact my coach when I’m overwhelmed or got some questions

Devin Talavera
    Participant

Ryan would you be willing to share what your doing for advertising? No details just what combination of advertising channels are you using?

Thanks,
    Devin

Ryan Reis
    Participant

my main source is YouTube. I pay people on fiverr to create long videos (I script them) and upload it to YouTube, get traffic and make commissions.

Mike Middaugh
    Participant

I have been doing the done for you business. So far everything has been great. I wanted to learn but get help along the way. It is not a true done for you business ! What the program does is teach you step by step to building your business. It give you step by step video training to build. The done for you part is they provide the Copy Writing and the videos to use..

I must say the in the videos he tells you do not go to the next step until you have done this first. IF you don’t understand something get in touch with support.
    Support has been great , they get back you within an hour or two. I had one thing that support could not figure out and they told Sean and he personally got back quick with the fix.

So far great.
    Good luck

Mike Middaugh
    Participant

Wanted to add that i don’t understand that everything i hear is don’t send traffic directly to a sales page ,but the done for you business is doing just that ?

I’m i missing something

Ryan Reis
    Participant

Hey Mike, I’ve been a member for a very long time and love this program and the support is always on point. Based on what I’ve learned from this course, and previous courses I bought from Sean, the goal of the front sales page is to generate a list of buyers with a super cheap front product.

So you get them to pull out their card and spend some money before you let them come in.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}

Subscribe to our newsletter for weekly updates!

>

close

FREE COURSE:

THE FIRST EVER A TO Z ONLINE BUSINESS SYSTEM THAT WILL REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR LIFE BY MAKING YOU UP TO $3,000 A DAY

• check-square-o
    Easy to follow with done for you tools and resources!
  • check-square-o
    Step by step details of a successful seven-figure online business!
envelope-open-o
envelope-open-o