.st0{fill:#FFFFFF;}

Starting with YouTube Ads: How to get better results, optimize and save money? 

By  Zappy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Zappy
    Participant

Hi everyone. I joined the Done For You program a couple of days ago and finished setting up my modules. I’m starting with YouTube ads but I want to take a different direction. I want to create my own video ads. I watched the training in the done for you program about creating your own YT ad videos and it’s been helpful.

I was going to ask if anyone got any tips or advice for me to get better results with YT ads? Just want to make sure I start without wasting money on useless YouTube ads practices so wanted to get some feedback. Any advice that can help me get better results, optimize better and save money on YouTube ads is appreciated!

Chris Derenberger
    Participant

I also joined the program a couple of days ago and been driving Yt ads traffic to my offers. Here’s what I’m learning so far:

1. Make your videos interesting. I’m using Sean’s vids for my ads but I also did my own videos and seeing some good results. My campaign is new so it’s hard to say for sure but here’s what I did: I made a voice over, with slides, images and stock videos over them. The goal is to have a new scene every 5 seconds but don’t use the same format. Use funny content, and images to keep them interested.

2. Retarget: This is something that Sean mentioned in a live webinar. You should retarget your audience after your first ad. For example, if someone watches a video, you show them a second video too to keep them interested in your content.

3. Don’t forget video targeting. Video targeting ads can be very effective. Based on my experience in the past couple of days, they have the highest CTR. High click through rate in YT ads results in low cost per view, which ends up saving you money…

These are what I’ve learned so far. I might post some more things later if everything goes well with my YouTube ads

websiteee
    Participant

My most valuable YouTube ads strategy is this (learned this after spending $3,000 on YouTube ads: Always test different variations of a video.

The most important aspect of a YouTube ad is the video itself. The problem with so many ads is that they test a single video and expect different results. When you make a video, try creating multiple versions of it. One with images, one with funny things and ect…

See which one gets better retention and more clicks.

Most of people test multiple copies or pages with a video, while you should be testing multiple videos first.

Zappy
    Participant

Thank you everyone! I’m going to start tomorrow and I will use these in my ads. Anyone got any tips for discovery YouTube ads?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}

Subscribe to our newsletter for weekly updates!

>

close

FREE COURSE:

THE FIRST EVER A TO Z ONLINE BUSINESS SYSTEM THAT WILL REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR LIFE BY MAKING YOU UP TO $3,000 A DAY

• check-square-o
    Easy to follow with done for you tools and resources!
  • check-square-o
    Step by step details of a successful seven-figure online business!
envelope-open-o
envelope-open-o