.st0{fill:#FFFFFF;}

Are Pinterest Ads Effective for Affiliate Marketing? 

By  Susan Gomez

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Susan Gomez
    Participant

Has anyone ever tried Pinterest ads to promote affiliate products? I’m thinking about promoting my funnels with Pinterest ads but I want to see if anyone got any experience with it.

Looking forward to your answers…

Amine MOULDAR
    Participant

I’ve never tried Pinterest Ads before, but I didn’t need to run any ads to get solid and consistant trafic from it,
    I have a simple Health Blog with about 30 articles that I’ve written about 2 years ago,
    For each Post I’ve created 4 to 5 different Pins, so it total I’ve had about 150 different Pins,
    Then I’ve kept pinning them in my boards and my other people boards for about 2 months every single day,
    What happened?
    At that time when I’ve pinned them, I was getting lots of trafic, maybe 100-150 visitors per day for free,
    The Best Thing?
    I’ve stopped Pinning, Maybe 14 months Ago, and I still get to this day 40-60 visitors every single day from Pinterest!
    This is an approach that you can opt for maybe!

Susan Gomez
    Participant

Wow that sounds interesting. I’m going to look into this. What do you think about hiring someone to do this on autopilot, or an additional software to automate this?

Amine MOULDAR
    Participant

Yes, I forgot about that!
    Just Use Tailwind! about 100 bucks per year!
    Don’t forget, Pinterest is more of a search engine, so you need to optimize for keywords!
    So if people search for stuff, your pins will start to pop up!

Peter
    Participant

Amine were you able to monetize that blog?

Amine MOULDAR
    Participant

Yes, I currently monitize it using:
    1) Amazon Associates.
    2) Ads Display.
    Right now, it does earn a lot, just $100 per month, but the good thing is that this income is passive! It has been a year and half since I touched this Blog,
    Right now, I am trying to craft a stategy to collect Emails and put together a drip campaign automation where I will try to promote some clickbank products,
    I don’t know how this will end up, Let’s see how this will work out!

Peter
    Participant

Thats a great idea, I am just starting blog to promote on pinterest now, that will be part of my strategy. You should also look into actionite( One of seans companys) I think they have some good offers in the health niche that might be a good fit. I am going to use that as well.

Brain Andersen
    Participant

I haven’t used ads, but I think a great way to generate traffic from Pinterest it to use an automation software to schedule posts and generate organic traffic.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}

Subscribe to our newsletter for weekly updates!

>

close

FREE COURSE:

THE FIRST EVER A TO Z ONLINE BUSINESS SYSTEM THAT WILL REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR LIFE BY MAKING YOU UP TO $3,000 A DAY

• check-square-o
    Easy to follow with done for you tools and resources!
  • check-square-o
    Step by step details of a successful seven-figure online business!
envelope-open-o
envelope-open-o