.st0{fill:#FFFFFF;}

NEW: Longer lasting stories on Facebook! 

By  David M Pabalate

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David M Pabalate
    Participant

I just found out about Facebook’s sneaky test! It seems like Facebook is testing longer lasting stories, up to 3 days with some users.
    null
    I think this is an interesting test because FB is working on the content that stays longer on platform, like YouTube.

FB has always had an eye on other platform such as YT and Twitter and with this new feature, it seems like they are trying to bring a small part of every platform to their own.

What do you think about this new feature? do you use FB stories?

David Boulder
    Participant

Interesting, I think this will make FB stories less engaging or interesting. The point of a story is the fact that it doesn’t stay longer than 24 hours. If it stays longer, it loses its thing.

If you think about it, the average life of a FB post is less than 3 days, so I guess this is here to help with the engagements but I wouldn’t use it.

David M Pabalate
    Participant

I think extending the stories deadline from 24hrs to 3 days is significant because it’s going to appeal to FB’s older audience who are less familiar with how FB stories work.

Asif Ali
    Participant

I think FB is trying to go for YouTube and longer stories will help the platform engagement

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}

Subscribe to our newsletter for weekly updates!

>

close

FREE COURSE:

THE FIRST EVER A TO Z ONLINE BUSINESS SYSTEM THAT WILL REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR LIFE BY MAKING YOU UP TO $3,000 A DAY

• check-square-o
    Easy to follow with done for you tools and resources!
  • check-square-o
    Step by step details of a successful seven-figure online business!
envelope-open-o
envelope-open-o