.st0{fill:#FFFFFF;}

Need a fast writer who has worked in tech niche (or better, gaming specifically) 

By  Strike Blazer

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Strike Blazer
    Participant

Hello friends!

I have a need for a writer for the long term. Rates will be as per what you usually charge. But I have some specific requirements which you should know of before you contact.

• Writer needs to be fast, the requirement is around 10k words weekly
    • No compromise in terms of quality
    • Only writers who can attach proof of Copyscape-passed content
    • If you make mistakes (typos, grammar errors, style errors, weird English, etc.) >5%, don’t contact

Essentially, I don’t have time to proofread or check each article. I only have time to see your writing quality on a topic of my choosing and then directly onboard you on the team if all is well. Once you’re in, you’ll be given Google Sheets with topics and words (no keyword, media, or any other SEO requirement, I have editors for that) on which you need to mark your topic “done” – I’ll explain how.

More than a copywriter who does what they’re told, I need a partner for the long term. So, I’m not going to pay you dirt cheap money or haggle with you. You get paid what you demand, but only when you’re onboarded after doing good work on a topic that’s relevant to our website.

Please feel free to see the website to make sure you understand the platform well: spieltimes [dot] com.

I’d prefer discussing on Telegram or Skype.

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by Strike Blazer. Reason: wrong URL
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}

Subscribe to our newsletter for weekly updates!

>

close

FREE COURSE:

THE FIRST EVER A TO Z ONLINE BUSINESS SYSTEM THAT WILL REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR LIFE BY MAKING YOU UP TO $3,000 A DAY

• check-square-o
    Easy to follow with done for you tools and resources!
  • check-square-o
    Step by step details of a successful seven-figure online business!
envelope-open-o
envelope-open-o