.st0{fill:#FFFFFF;}

How to Generate Free Traffic From Twitter 

By  David M Pabalate

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    David M Pabalate
    Participant

Hi everyone, I recently read this article on Aversity blog about Twitter traffic and how to generate traffic using short videos and hashtags:

My question is has anyone here tried this method or any Twitter traffic methods? I’m interested in learning this subject but i’m not sure if it’s a viable strategy, so let me know if you got any experience with it…

Amine MOULDAR
    Participant

I’ve never tried it before,
    But to be honest, when it comes to free trafic, I wouldn’t go for Twitter,
    The Best Free Trafic Sources in my humble opinion are:
    1) Google Trafic using SEO
    2) Pinterest Trafic
    3) Youtube
    These trafic sources are easier to have if you follow the right process, not to mention that they could be passive, targeted and last for the many years to come!

Ryan Reis
    Participant

I agree with amine, I don’t think twitter is the best place to get free traffic. I’m afraid even if you get something from there, it won’t be engaging enough to convert to a lead or a sale. In general, people have a much lower attention span on twitter.

If you’re looking for a good free traffic source, I think you should start with Pinterest…

Lin
    Participant

I think the most effective Twitter traffic strategy is Twitter ads. Free traffic is hard since Twitter is very strict with link spam

Fraze Town
    Participant

I think free twitter traffic is hard. I have tried Twitter ads in pas too, and it’s not easy. People on twitter are looking for easy to follow and quick content, and can’t endure long pages or videos, so you’ll have to play it right

David M Pabalate
    Participant

Thank you everyone! I’ll keep these in mind.

David M Pabalate
    Participant

Just found this topic on Pinterest ads: https://aversity.com/forum/t/pinterest-ads-effective-for-affiliate-marketing

I would appreciate it if you guys let me know what you think about Pinterest ads too…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}

Subscribe to our newsletter for weekly updates!

>

close

FREE COURSE:

THE FIRST EVER A TO Z ONLINE BUSINESS SYSTEM THAT WILL REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR LIFE BY MAKING YOU UP TO $3,000 A DAY

• check-square-o
    Easy to follow with done for you tools and resources!
  • check-square-o
    Step by step details of a successful seven-figure online business!
envelope-open-o
envelope-open-o