.st0{fill:#FFFFFF;}

have you ever tried Gmail ads? if yes, how did it go? 

By  David M Pabalate

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    David M Pabalate
    Participant

Hi folks, I’ve been thinking about Gmail ads and wanted to see if anyone has ever used them to sell affiliate products or really anything…

I’m just trying to understand what to expect before investing money into it, so if you got any useful tips, share away!

thank you

Zappy
    Participant

I spent about $50 and was able to get a $60 sale. Not a great success, but it was something. The best campaign I had was when my ad looked like an email, more than an ad. It has to look good, and like an email, as much as possible so it blends in with their inbox.

I didn’t continue but that’s what I learned…

Joel McLaughlin
    Participant

I wanted to give it a try but the issue is that it’s basically like a display ad. I was hoping for it to be more like an email ad but it’s not.

I invested $100 in gmail ads but didn’t get any leads or sales. Got a bunch of clicks but nothing else. Maybe I was doing it wrong, who knows.

Stephen Campbell
    Participant

I only use Gmail ads for retargeting. I don’t think they are effective for direct advertising, just use them to retarget people who have visited your website or something like that.

lewis hamilton
    Participant

I knew a guy who was doing very well with it. also Stephen had a good point, it’s better if used for retargeting since it’s a display ad.

David M Pabalate
    Participant

Thank you all for the feedback. I’m planning to start with a small daily budget to see how it turns out…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}

Subscribe to our newsletter for weekly updates!

>

close

FREE COURSE:

THE FIRST EVER A TO Z ONLINE BUSINESS SYSTEM THAT WILL REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR LIFE BY MAKING YOU UP TO $3,000 A DAY

• check-square-o
    Easy to follow with done for you tools and resources!
  • check-square-o
    Step by step details of a successful seven-figure online business!
envelope-open-o
envelope-open-o