- September 23, 2020 at 10:27 am #16458Chris RisenhooverParticipant
All, I am not new to affiliate marketing, but have been out for a while. Currently have an offer running on FB, my funnel looks like
1. Ad – long form
2. Presales page – long form
3. Qualifying Survey – 5 questions
4. Offer redirect page “yes you qualify”
5. Clickbank offer
I am $100 a day in add spend, with a 1.3 ROAS. I’ll start to scale up slowly.
Question for others is
1. what kind of ROAS are you expecting to generate at scale with your CB offers.
2. on FB scaling, I have usually just duplicated winning accounts vs scaling add budgets. Any threads on that topic or recommendations appreciated.
My concern is that while its great that I have found a positive ROAS, its not a very big spread.September 24, 2020 at 5:34 pm #16512Ryan ReisParticipant
Hi Chris, are you selling Aversity products, or some other product? I think the return on each product is different.
For example, I promote Aversity using done for you funnels and I earn about 4x on my ad spend, mainly because of backend sales I get on Aversity.September 30, 2020 at 5:41 am #16660Chris RisenhooverParticipant
Thanks Ryan. Other products, mostly clikcbank offers with a 30-50 upfront commission. I am looking at the ROAS on the upfront sale only right now.October 1, 2020 at 6:29 pm #16706Ryan ReisParticipant
I don’t think it’ easy to earn a lot on upfront sales, depends on your funnel. The biggest upfront sale I ever made was when I promoted inner circle program. Got a $250 commission for it, and ended up making an extra $1500 for a backend sale 2 days later.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.