.st0{fill:#FFFFFF;}

Clickbank / FB ROAS Question 

By  Chris Risenhoover

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chris Risenhoover
    Participant

All, I am not new to affiliate marketing, but have been out for a while. Currently have an offer running on FB, my funnel looks like
    1. Ad – long form
    2. Presales page – long form
    3. Qualifying Survey – 5 questions
    4. Offer redirect page “yes you qualify”
    5. Clickbank offer

I am $100 a day in add spend, with a 1.3 ROAS. I’ll start to scale up slowly.

Question for others is
    1. what kind of ROAS are you expecting to generate at scale with your CB offers.
    2. on FB scaling, I have usually just duplicated winning accounts vs scaling add budgets. Any threads on that topic or recommendations appreciated.

My concern is that while its great that I have found a positive ROAS, its not a very big spread.

Ryan Reis
    Participant

Hi Chris, are you selling Aversity products, or some other product? I think the return on each product is different.

For example, I promote Aversity using done for you funnels and I earn about 4x on my ad spend, mainly because of backend sales I get on Aversity.

Chris Risenhoover
    Participant

Thanks Ryan. Other products, mostly clikcbank offers with a 30-50 upfront commission. I am looking at the ROAS on the upfront sale only right now.

Ryan Reis
    Participant

I don’t think it’ easy to earn a lot on upfront sales, depends on your funnel. The biggest upfront sale I ever made was when I promoted inner circle program. Got a $250 commission for it, and ended up making an extra $1500 for a backend sale 2 days later.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}

Subscribe to our newsletter for weekly updates!

>

close

FREE COURSE:

THE FIRST EVER A TO Z ONLINE BUSINESS SYSTEM THAT WILL REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR LIFE BY MAKING YOU UP TO $3,000 A DAY

• check-square-o
    Easy to follow with done for you tools and resources!
  • check-square-o
    Step by step details of a successful seven-figure online business!
envelope-open-o
envelope-open-o