.st0{fill:#FFFFFF;}

Aversity Goldmasterclass : Honest Review, well worth it 

By  Kudakwashe Kadere

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kudakwashe Kadere
    Participant

For those that maybe are thinking of joining the Aversity Goldmasterclass. Here’s a complete review of why the Aversity Goldmasterclass program was worked for me. More precisely how it has taken me from being a beginner in affiliate marketing to being able to create my own full-fledged quality content to promote click bank products on niche websites I create.

The best aspect of the program in my opinion which differentiates it from other affiliate programs in his shiny object space is the done for you style. Whereas most programs don’t guide you through-out, here Sean Bagheri takes you through every fine detail of clickbank products, marketing strategies and best of all templates to work from. The focus is also broad to allow you to pick and choose which strategy works for you or which you have a preference for. These range from free methods such as SEO, Youtube ranking, niche blogs and other methods such as Solo Ads (Udimi), Hotjar tracking, Clickmeter, Bing Ads, Google SEO, Facebook advertising aswell Fiverr methods for content generation.

I could talk a whole lot more on the level of valuable content, It’s staggering and I haven’t even touched on the bonus content that you get when you get the program and the refresh updates. A link to my video review is below :grinning:

martin laryea
    Participant

Hi Kuda.
    my name is Martin Laryea.
    I have the Goldmasterclass course. I rely havn’t used it because i was in the beginning of my journey, and was totally confused, so i backed of for a while. Now i am going through the course now and i am a little bit stuck at the presell content area. You mention in your post that you are able to write your own quality content. Is it possible that you have found an easier way to do that, because to honest, the template we download in the course is confusing for me, dont know if its because my first language isn’t English… Hope you can help me with this? Best regards…

Kudakwashe Kadere
    Participant

Hello ,

And yes I see what you mean, the structure with all the content in it can be confusing . I would recommend that you try to re-write content trying to keep the emotions journey in mind. That means so make it more of advice you would give to a friend rather than a salesman trying to sell the product left right and centre .

If you are struggling with it all entirely you can always use fiverr for like $5 to find someone who can write the short 300-800 words for you and you simply can direct them what you want so like a “fitness product review” . Or if you want more quality you can use Upwork and find someone with decent ratings and low cost .

But the main advice I would give is to focus a lot of making your page’s look nice and as professional as you can because ultimately it’s the first thing your potential customer will see first before deciding to read , download or purchase your content .

martin laryea
    Participant

Cool cool. Writing like i would talk to a friend… Keep it as natural as posible. Thanks for your reply.

Tiffany Lopez
    Participant

@kuda Awesome review of Aversity Gold Masterclass on Youtube!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}

Subscribe to our newsletter for weekly updates!

>

close

FREE COURSE:

THE FIRST EVER A TO Z ONLINE BUSINESS SYSTEM THAT WILL REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR LIFE BY MAKING YOU UP TO $3,000 A DAY

• check-square-o
    Easy to follow with done for you tools and resources!
  • check-square-o
    Step by step details of a successful seven-figure online business!
envelope-open-o
envelope-open-o