.st0{fill:#FFFFFF;}

Aversity Ads??? 

By  Joel McLaughlin

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Joel McLaughlin
    Participant

I’ve been seeing banner and text ads all over forum and blog posts. I’m wondering what’s up with these ads.

My question is that do we get a commission if one of our referrals click on them and buy?

Sean Bagheri
    Participant

Hi Joel, at the moment, the ads are just naked links and no affiliate is involved so the sale will go to anyone who originally referred the visitor to the page (unless the visitor is already locked to another affiliate because they’re an existing member)

In near future, we’re going to make our advertising available to all Aversity members, so they can use our website’s massive reach to generate Aversity affiliate sales.

Brain Andersen
    Participant

This is so interesting…so we can run ads on Aversity? What kind of ads? Can you give us more details?

Chris Derenberger
    Participant

This is great! Can we use Aversity ads for other products or our opt-in pages?

Sean Bagheri
    Participant

They are going to be like FB ads, a combo of image and text and to answer Chris’s question, you can only run ads for Aversity products. So this act as a very targeted source of paid traffic for our partners or members who want to make money promoting Aversity.

Martin Smith
    Participant

Hi Sean, any updates on when we’re going to be be able to advertise on Aversity?

Scarlet Brown
    Participant

any updates on this? thank you

Sean Bagheri
    Participant

Hi everyone. The ad platform will be available by the end of August.

Scarlet Brown
    Participant

Hi everyone. The ad platform will be available by the end of August.

thank you for the update.

Richard flowers
    Participant

where is the best place to buy traffic

Ryan Reis
    Participant

Have you tried YouTube ads? or Bing PPC? They’re both great

Joseph Kim
    Participant

Ryan how did you do with Bing PPC? Are you still cashing in with DFY program. I’m on Module 7 Traffic

Ryan Reis
    Participant

Ryan how did you do with Bing PPC? Are you still cashing in with DFY program. I’m on Module 7 Traffic

Bing ppc is my second traffic gen method. I’m averaging about 4 to 7k a month with dfy and Aversity affiliate program.

I’m currently not fully focusing due to some personal stuff but still a great income source imo

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}

Subscribe to our newsletter for weekly updates!

>

close

FREE COURSE:

THE FIRST EVER A TO Z ONLINE BUSINESS SYSTEM THAT WILL REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR LIFE BY MAKING YOU UP TO $3,000 A DAY

• check-square-o
    Easy to follow with done for you tools and resources!
  • check-square-o
    Step by step details of a successful seven-figure online business!
envelope-open-o
envelope-open-o