Sean BagheriParticipantJanuary 20, 2020 at 11:42 amPost count: 127
Welcome to the NEW Aversity open community. This is where our members and other people can share ideas, ask questions and get to know each other! Before you begin, please read our rules to avoid any problems or misunderstandings.
If you’re an existing Aversity member (course member, or partner, or both!), your existing account will allow you to participate in this forum freely! Please watch this short video about the new forum (if you haven’t already!)
The new forum is the final piece of the puzzle! With this system in place, Aversity members can use ONE account to access their courses, communicate in the forum, access the partners’ program, and exclusive support! Don’t forget to follow Aversity’s YouTube channel for the latest updates!
If a spammer comes on board it only takes a few of you to make his/her posts vanish into thin air. Just use that Report Post button. Their posts will go into “held” status and no one will see them. It gives admins enough time to take a look and delete them for if they are spam.
Working together and taking the time out to use the report button makes it very easy for members to keep this forum clean.
If you’re a Gold Masterclass, Inner Circle Masterclass, Done For You, Platinum or Aversity One Member, there’s a private forum for you! You can post questions related to these programs in these forums and get answers from members and coaches! Here is a list of available private forums for course members:
- Gold Masterclass Private Forum
- Inner Circle Private Forum
- Done For You Program Private Forum
- Platinum Masterclass Private Forum
Here’s a list of simple rules you should follow regarding starting a topic or asking questions here:
- Respect other members, even if they ask questions that seem “easy” to you. Don’t be a bully, attack their ideas or questions.
- Discuss course-related questions in their own category, not in public categories. If you don’t have access to that category, ask an admin or our support staff 5 to give you access to the category.
- Don’t publish spammy content or links and report spammers! Publishing spam or promotional content on this forum can result in a permanent ban, even if you’re a Gold or Platinum member.
- Product Reviews Category Rules:
All reviews must be based on evidence or facts and you must provide them with images or screenshots when posting your review, not just because you like or dislike the people or product.
- Reviews must be at least 400 words
- We will moderate product reviews before letting you publish them.
- Affiliate links are allowed if your product review is over 2,000 words and content is 100% unique ( we’ll check!)
Contributing to the Forum and Other Rules:
- You’re not allowed to sell your forum account.
- Excessive use of capitalization, special characters, colors or font/image size will result in deletion/editing by an admin of the title and/or body of the post.
- You must choose the right category when starting a topic. We move topics to suitable categories if it’s not placed in the right one and you’ll receive a strike if the mistake is intentional or it’s your second time posting topics in the wrong category.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.